Something is strange in Elkhorn.
This rural Wisconsin town has never been exciting.
That is, until the sightings started.
Now people are seeing something they can’t explain… And it appears to be getting stronger.
Fifteen year-old Will Lewis isn’t from Elkhorn. But as his family dies off, one by one, he’s forced into the middle of the town’s biggest mystery.
While adjusting to a new school and a new town, Will hears the Tale of the Wisconsin Werewolf-and that his reclusive great-uncle is the prime suspect! Suddenly, everything about the old man is suspicious. Will goes on a quest for the truth, but each answer only raises more questions.
The truth could mean the end for Will, but by the time he finds out it could already be too late.
Based on the Real Legend of the “Beast of Bray Road”
Years ago, the people around Elkhorn, Wisconsin started seeing something they couldn’t explain. They called it “the Beast of Bray Road,” because of the scenic patch of country road near the sightings.
Even after decades of asking questions, no one is able to give an answer to what the Beast really was.
- The Bray Road Beast is a real local Wisconsin legend.
- Many books and TV shows have been made trying to explain these sightings.
- Shape shifting folklore stretches all the way from Illinois to upper Michigan.
- From the earliest Native American tribes, and have been stories of shape shifters in this area.
The Next Great Adventure
Tale of the Wisconsin Werewolf is more than just a story—it is the start of the next great epic. Fans of The Enoc Tales will share in the journey, alongside the characters and other readers.
- Characters who are real, human, and flawed, just like all of us.
- A meaningful adventure of man versus monster. Bravery versus fear. Good versus evil.
Preview the Book
The Enoc Tales Series
Tale of the Wisconsin Werewolf is the first book in The Enoc Tales, a series that will explore old myths in a new light.
- An epic adventure spanning more than six books.
- Follow your favorite characters, & meet new ones along the way.
- Experience the excitement as the story unfolds with each new book.
- Unravel the growing mystery with fans like you.
Local Wisconsin Setting
the local flair of Wisconsin is captured beautifully in Tale of the Wisconsin Werewolf. Locals will recognize many iconic sites, and readers from across the globe will enjoy the feeling of America’s heartland.
- Set in the beautiful Wisconsin countryside.
- Filled with iconic landmarks in and around Elkhorn, Wisconsin.
- You’ll feel right at home, even if you’ve never been to the Midwest.
Go beyond the book. With a growing community of fans and an actively involved author, you will be able to share the experience with each new release.
- An author who actively and personally engages with his readers.
- A friendly, welcoming community of fans.
- The chance to get “behind-the-scenes” with the making of the books.
- Active on all of the most popular social media sites: Facebook, Google plus, twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Tale of the Wisconsin Werewolf – 2nd Edition
masterfully crafted paperback version of the book. Dramatically revised look and feel throughout over the first edition. This second edition is the ultimate paperback copy of the book.
$14.95 (+$5.00 shipping and handling within continental US)
Tale of the Wisconsin Werewolf – 1st Edition
the original printed version of the story. A perfect collectors edition, available at a discounted price.
$10.95 (+$5.00 shipping and handling within continental US)
Or get it signed & personalized for +$2!
Get the 1st edition of Tale of the Wisconsin Werewolf and its prequel, Tale of the Gévaudan Beast, together for a discounted price.
Wisconsin werewolf: normally $10.95
Gévaudan Beast: normally $6.95
$18 bought separately.
Bundle for only $14.95! You save $3!
(+$5.00 shipping and handling within continental US)
What is “Tale of the Gévaudan Beast?”
How far will one man go for Love?
Facing the impending death of his beloved wife, renowned neurologist Dr. Connor Amon will stop at nothing to find a cure for her terminal condition.
Traveling halfway across the world to a mysterious clinic in the most remote corner of France, Connor meets the only person who can help—a diabolical doctor with a solution more terrifying than the disease.
Driven by desperation to save his wife, Connor’s choice turns his sleepy hometown of Elkhorn, Wisconsin into the hunting grounds of a monster.
This psychological thriller begs the question, “How far would you go for love?”
For Dr. Connor Amon, the answer proves deadly.
Tale of the Gévaudan Beast, the prequel to “Wisconsin Werewolf,” is an Enoc Tales novella.